Institutional Shareholder Intelligence
What we do
Our proprietary data base was built on data from thousands of shareholder meetings dating back to 2005. We use this data to identify and profile institutions behind your trading activity.
With over 20,000 plus institutions in our data base our data analysts continually update the mapping of custodial profiles to institutional investors, giving us the ability to very accurately identify shareholder ownership behind the custodians.
- Ownership Insight – weekly reporting that tracks ownership changes. No more relying on stale 13F data.
- Market Surveillance – Qualitative analysis of daily trading, market activity and ownership changes.
- Investor Targeting – Quantitative two step peer analysis to provide a list of potential Investors.
- Perception Studies – Actionable data to improve your corporate image and communication with the investment community.
Investor Targeting and Non Deal Roadshows
What we do
In a typical year, our market intelligence team organizes more than 2,000 one-on-one meetings with the sell-side analysts, institutional investors, retail financial advisors, family offices, high-net worth individuals and investment bankers we identify as being the most appropriate for our client’s stories.
- Investor Targeting: Quantitative two-step peer group analysis to provide a list of potential investors.
- Perception Studies: Actionable data to improve your corporate image and communication with the investment community.
- Access to Data: We pull institutional voting data through our proxy solicitation service which separates us from the “pure” market surveillance firms and translates into a powerful, up-to-date and ever-expanding account/custodian database.